Monday, January 4, 2010

Famila Supermarket Parking Lot


While the new Famila supermarket is spacious on the inside, the parking lot is rather cramped and small. I'm afraid that many non-Italians might have a hard time parking in the tiny spaces provided. As my father says every time he comes over from the US to visit, "Italians have a different concept of space!" These spots are just big enough for the compact cars, but not quite wide enough for your SUVs. Not to mention the one family in town that drives around in a Hummer. Yes, we have one Hummer in Molfetta! I'll have to get a picture of that for you somehow...

5 comments:

Leif Hagen said...

I want to see INSIDE the grocery store! Hopefully, you won't have the assistant store manager come up to you and say, "We understand you've been taking photos in our store..."

Chuck Pefley said...

Yes, take us shopping, please. Don't bother with the Hummer!

Historelli said...

I guess the guy with the hummer doesn't drive Molfetta Vecchia much!

Saretta said...

Well, I could take photos inside the Famila store, but it just looks like any large supermarket really.

Historelli, the wife of the family usually drives the Hummer around town, actually...and no, she could never get it into Molfetta Vecchia! LOL!

B SQUARED said...

I would like to see where the Hummer parks.