Friday, October 2, 2009

Aritmia Mediterranea, 3

Before I had my technological breakdown (!) I had started a series on the annual street art and culture festival "Aritmia Mediterranea" and I promised to show you the completed versions of the murals being painted by graffiti artists on the first day. Well, a promise is a promise and better late than never, etc., etc. So here we go...





What do you think? Did they turn out the way you thought they would? Which one is your favorite? To see the works in progress, click here.

9 comments:

Rob Siemann said...

I absolutely love the chameleon! Strange creatures roaming Italy nowadays...

Petrus said...

Great !! Love them all ....

amatamari© said...

Ah, the first is really beautiful!

VP said...

These are all much better than anything seen on our walls. I agree that the first is really well done! My compliment to the artist...

otautahi outrospective said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
otautahi outrospective said...

I like the hand!

Christchurch Street Art said...

Nice to see street art being celebrated!

Leif Hagen said...

Some funky graffiti - I like the top photo the best!

Saretta said...

Glad you like them! My fav. is the chameleon, but I was not at all expecting the mural to take that turn when I saw the earlier stages of its creation! The same with the miner, I expected the whole work to be much darker, but perhaps the artist just didn't have enough time to cover the whole board with the same intensity of detail.