Porticoes run along two sides of the fish market. You can see how wet it is in there. You almost have to swim in to get your fish...
Hilda of My Manila tagged me yesterday (or was it the day before?) to reveal five details about myself and I promised her I would, so here goes:
1. I do not like to eat things that are still alive (I have had this opportunity often...don't ask!)
2. My hair was bright red as a baby.
3. My middle name is Graham (yes, I know, it's a man's name...don't ask!)
4. My first car was a 1966 Ford Mustang (it was used, not new).
5. I once won a t-shirt for my dancing skills (don't ask...)
Now I'm supposed to tag five other people. How about:
Shelagh at Aurora Daily
Ming at NYC Daily Photo
Bibi at A Yankee in Belgrade
Fabrizio at Torino Daily Photo
Valeria at Verona Daily Photo
If you've already been tagged, or don't feel like playing, I'll understand. But, otherwise, I'll be curious to read what you write!