Monday, September 28, 2009

Blog Status

I have been having a great deal of computer "issues" this month, as you may have noticed from the lack of posts in the last two weeks. We had no phone line, nor adsl, at my house for 10 days. Then my husband did a much needed overhaul of my whole pc, reinstalling everything and sort of giving the system a clean slate - which it really needed. But there are still some bugs to be worked out, such as the fact that the pc now doesn't recognize my camera's memory card and so I can't download any photos! But, these minor wrinkles will soon be worked out and Molfetta Daily Photo will be up and running again.

In the meantime, please enjoy what is considered to be Molfetta's nicest skyline.

11 comments:

Nori Katayama said...

Welcome back!

B SQUARED said...

I hate when that happens. That is why I left the dark side and got an Apple. Virtually problem free for almost four years. You've been missed.

Leif Hagen said...

A very nice skyline indeed! Missed your daily photos! I hate when my computer doesn't cooperate! Zut alors!

Patsy said...

Again.Welcome back.It has been to long without you at head post.The picture you posted is just great.

Hilda said...

No wonder you disappeared! I'm glad almost everything's back to normal. Good luck with getting your computer and camera to talk to each other again.

A gorgeous image to celebrate your return!

marley said...

It is a very nice skyline!

Hope technical issues are soon resolved.

Saretta said...

Thanks all! It's nice to hear from my cyberfriends!

Chuck Pefley said...

Little cyber gremlins, eh? Very frustrating in these days of almost constant connectivity. Almost like having no electricity! Hope all gets sorted soon for you!!

Rosaria Williams said...

Missed you. Love these old buildings.

VP said...

We were quite worried, glad to know that it's only a pc thing...
Hope everything goes soon in place, so we'll have you back full time!

Gerald (SK14) said...

great to see you are still around - don't we haye them when they go wrong.